The party don’t start ’till SHE walks in. The social butterfly that is. Chances are she’ll be a part of several different groups of Secret Santa and what not. If you want to give her the perfect gift look no further. If you want to check out the rest of our gift guides click here.
We’ve rounded up a pretty solid list to cover you from start to finish. Read below for all the products.
- Daisy dress by Daniella Tello: In bright yellow, this colour goes great with every skin tone and lifts up any complexion to get them party ready. Just throw on a few accesories for good measure and you’re ready to go.
- Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rosé: If fruit and champagne sounds appealing this scent is for you.
- Kate Spade cherry earrings: How cute are these? Sometimes you need to make a statement however they are small enough to wear with other accesories ,though.
- Casetify Mobile Case: A social butterfly lives attached to her mobile so she probably could use a new case. This one with a snowball glitter effect is memerising in a good way.
- Peter Thomas Roth detoxifying eye masks: If partied a little too hard, let these eye masks help you get back on track. They are a like a high-tech cucumber slice on your eyes.
- Bucket bag by Zara: Bucket bags are still very much on trend. This one is on the small-ish scale but can still fit a lot.
- Schutz knot high heel sandals: Sometimes a medium height heel is the most sensible option if you like to hit the dance floor for hours and hours. These cute ones offer great ankle support and the soft fabric won’t hurt your feet.
- Cool Neutral eyeshadow palette by MAC: Neutral or smoky, you have everything you need in this palette to go from day to night.