Everybody knows her, the Fashionista. She’s always on trend and manages to put together the most incredible outfits. But what do you give her? Our 2017 Gift Guide is here to help! You can also check out the rest of our gift guides here.
Having a Fashionista as a friend or family and thinking about giving her the perfect present may seem like a daunting task. She’s always a step a head and knows te trend forecast by heart. Remember, she lives and breathes fashion. It’s just second nature to her. But fret not, because our kick-ass gift guide is here to the rescue.
- Gaby Dress by Daniella Tello: This dress has everything you need. Strapless sweetheart neckline, cut-out detail, an asymmetrical peplum and back slit. And did we mention it’s the brightest red?
- Zara shoes: Embellished accessories are the perfect complement to an outfit and even more so during the holidays and in case that wasn’t enough, the feathers on the back make them a must this season.
- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Aqua EDT A seductive unisex fragrance. But what’s TF if not seductive? It’s woodsy-citrusy and fresh.
- Jimmy Choo sunglasses: Tortoiseshell makes them classics, Jimmy Choo makes them current. Not too flashy, not too discrete.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette:This palette has everything you need and so much more. It’s velvety texture make the eyeshadows easy to blend. a very pigmented selection of both matte and shimmery colours are perfect for both day and night looks. Also comes with a blending brush, perfect size for the crease.
- Zara tassel earrings: Tassel everything has been one of the strongest trends for the most part of the year. This inexpensive pair are subtle enough to keep it casual but dramatic enough to make a statement.
- Stilla Glitter and Glow Liquid eyeshadow set: These surely pack a punch. A chic one.