Bohemians care. About their health, about the planet, about their loved ones, and yes about their appearance too. This gift guide is for the modern bohemian, because now we have a lot of options to treat ourselves without destroying the planet while doing so. Need more tips? Please check out our other gift guides here.
- Melissa dress by Daniella Tello: In a cotton blend with a lovely floral print. This is the perfect dress for an impromptu al fresco lunch.
- Ferragamo Signorina EDT: It’s scent is fresh and floral, very feminine and modern.
- Bare Minerals Invisible Light translucent powder duo: This palette is the best of both worlds. One side is great for controlling that extra shine and the other adds a subtle glow where needed. Mix and match according to need. It’s very fine and doesn’t add colour which makes for a great complexion without looking heavy and super matte. Plus, it’s natural ingredients don’t clog pores.
- Fresh In The Buff bundle: This brown sugar based set is guaranteed to keep your lips in check in the colder months. It features a clear lip balm, a sugar based lip scrub, a treatment and a nude colored lip balm.
- Steve Madden Skales sandals: In rose gold all man made materials. The cage-like design make them the perfect compliment for a mini dress o a cropped pair of trousers. The block heel trend is definitely here to stay.
- Shea butter shower set by The Body Shop: One of the most iconic green beauty brands in the world and one of the best known moisturising ingredients are a no fail recipe. This gift set has everything you need to feel pretty without the guilt. It contains 6 of their hero products like a body butter, a body mist, a hand moisturiser, and a shower milk plus minis.All of which smell delicious, obviously.
- Big blue flower cocktail ring by La Vetem: A statement ring is always a good idea.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: This beauty staple is packed full of rose shades both matte and shimmery. And did we mention Urban Decay is at the forefront of the anti-animal testing movement?
- Double drop earrings by Lauren Ralph Lauren: not too precious, not too casual.